Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Reassurance!


Yesterday was a full day of training with a little bit of fun here in Houston.
TBRI
Trust Based Relational Intervention
One of the their biggest points is
Playful Engagement
so of course we had to have some fun...
...a scavenger hunt here in the hotel...
our team had 5 ladies and we were the 
PINK LADIES!
We didn't win but we had fun and got lots of movement...we walked, ran (no I fast walked :) ) we moved marbles down a pipe, skied on planks, had to figure out a couple of puzzles, dress up like crazy people...we must have a bit of crazy in us as we choose to work with kids from all ages!!!
Today we will be learning concepts and principles!!!

This morning the Lord spoke to me from multiple places about
trusting him and knowing He is always with me every step!!!

Well need to cut this short as I need to get down stairs for 
training day 2!

Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...