Monday, January 13, 2020

A Quick Note

Yesterday woke up with a sore throat so laid pretty low for most of the day.
Today is another story.

Up at 5 to have about 45 minutes in the Word and with the Lord,
then time with the kiddo's before taking them to school,
and then it was off to HEB to pick up some much needed groceries,
Walmart to get a coffee maker for the main cottage, scored some new T-shirts for Ron...the ones that dry quick when you sweat were on sale for $6.88 each instead of $9.99 so bought him six more!!

And then home to pack and get ready to head to Houston.
Ron is home with the kidlets
and I am in Houston for some training for work.

A PLUS
getting to spend time with
PJ...she is the daughter of my friend Merel,
haven't seen her for years so it was good to spend a few hours with her
PJ is the same age as Jamie
and we go way back...her mama, Merel and I were pregnant with
Jeremy and Brandon at the same time...
it is truly a friendship made in heaven.

Fun to hear about her life in Houston and glad to reconnect.

I will be here for two nights and then back to the ranch on Wednesday evening.

TBRI ~ The TBRI Caregiver Training is designed to train staff/caregivers in Trust Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) equipping them with the skills and tools needed to be successful in their various roles.  We used TBRI when we were at MCH, well parts of it.  It will be good to learn more about it and how it works and how to use it as we care for our three kidlets.

Hope all who is reading this is having a great day!!!

Talk soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...