Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Be Still...what???


My heart is racing...so amazed at how God works in my life...
and how things can look and be so different from one day to the next,
or one season of life to another.

I remember being told
"Just Be!"
"Be Still"
"Rest, rest your body, rest your soul"

and how I didn't even know how to
Just Be!!!

You would think 12 weeks home from work beginning with a bad, bad case of pneumonia I would have learned how to be still, to just be...
...that was Summer 2003
and oh, how I have struggled with learning to 
Just Be!!

This morning I am being told
Be Faithful,
Trust Me,
Just Be!!!

Yesterday I asked a friend
Do you ever just wish you could sit down face to face, hand to hand, eye to eye with Jesus and say...just tell me specifically what you want me/us to do?

Yes, was her reply, almost every day!!!

Well today, God sat down with me and guided me through His word:


See, just trust Me, I have shown you how to live!!!

 and 

Keeping my focus on Christ is what brings me peace, let's me 
just be!
The world, our lives are filled with chaos and confusion,
decisions to be made ~ are they the right ones?
Just REST in Christ...He is my peace!!!


Ali's paraphrase:
For this reason, I bow my knees before the Father, 
that HE would grow me, according to the riches of His glory...
that I, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to
comprehend with all the saints what is the breath and length and height 
and depth and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, 
that I may be filled up to all the fullness of God!!  Eph 3:14-19

By changing YOU to me/I and owning God's word...He brings me peace!!


No matter the chaos in my life,
God is with me!!!

and

God's love is always faithful!!!

And when my faith falters
He tells me

And as I was wrapping up my sweet time with the Lord
He shared

Be Still...
Trust,
Believe,
Never Alone,
Always Loved!!!

Thank you Lord for meeting right where I am this morning,
knowing I just need to rest in You,
just be...
just  do the things I am called to do...
serve others with a humble heart...
doesn't mean I have to have lots of money...
just the desire to love one another!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...