Friday, March 1, 2019

I Just...

I just want to 

cry...I am so tired emotionally and physically.  
I am tired of dealing with diabetes issues,
I am tired of trying to find paperwork that I know we have but can't seem to locate.

I want to snuggle in bed with my hubby,
I want him to lay next to me and just let me cry.

I hate having money issues,
seems like every time we turn around,
someone else is asking for money and we can only spread it so thin!

I want to go for a drive with my hubby,
I want to be where the dust is not flying around like little tornadoes

and then I hear my mom say
"want in one hand and spit in the other and see what one fills up first"

and then I cry because I miss her
I miss her, even though we didn't always get a long, I still miss my mom,

I miss my crazy and quirky dad,
though at times I thought he would drive me crazy,
and maybe he did a little
I would still like to hear him say "see ya!" because he never said goodbye.

I want to eat ice cream and cake,
I want a donut from Dunkin Donuts
I want caramel corn!!!

I just WANT!!!!

And it's okay,
you don't have to worry about me...
that is if you do....
after a nap and a healthy lunch I will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...