Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Agape Love ~ Time with the Lord

Image result for agape love

In a little Bible study group I belong to one of the gals talked about Agape Love.  
And I realized I need to love myself with that same love...
sacrificial love...it's not a feeling...it's an action

God loves ME
He is not passive and 
I need to love myself
intentionally!!!

Image result for Psalm 127 1
Without the  Lord walking beside me
I walk in vain.
I am not expected to do everything on my own
BUT
with God's help

Lord thank you for loving me enough
to meet me right where I am today,
needing encouragement 
that I am lovable
just as I am

"Just As I Am"
Just as I am, without one plea,
But that Thy blood was shed for me,
And that Thou bid’st me come to Thee,
O Lamb of God, I come! I come!

Just as I am, though tossed about
With many a conflict, many a doubt;
Fightings and fears within without,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, and waiting not 
to rid my soul of one dark blot, 
to thee whose blood can cleanse each spot, 
O Lamb of God, I come, I come. 

Just as I am, poor, wretched, blind;
Sight, riches, healing of the mind;
Yea, all I need, in Thee to find,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, Thou wilt receive,
Wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve;
Because Thy promise I believe,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Because Thy promise I believe,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Thank you Lord for loving me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...