Friday, July 13, 2018

Upcoming Surgery Details

Ron had his pre-op appointment yesterday, 5/12.

Surgery is scheduled for Wednesday, July 18 at 6:30 a.m.
We are planning to leave Pecos/Barstow about 4:30 a.m.

Ron is expected to be in the hospital 24 to 48 hours.
He will be at Midland Hospital, Midland, TX
I will be staying at Hope House
just across the street from the hospital.

Prayer requests ~

~ for anxiety levels to stay low
~ for God's guidance of the surgeon's hands
~ for all of the cancer to be able to be removed
~ funding continue to come in

Praises ~

~ wonderful company to work for who have gotten coverage for us for four days with the understanding that we may need a few extra days
~ for the $663 that has already come in towards the hospital bill
~ for the driver who brought us dinner the other night
~ for all those praying for us ~ we feel them  ~ God's Peace is Amazing!!

Requests ~

Please feel free to share the link below of our fundraising campaign

Donations ~

there are two ways to donate:

PayPal
thewanderingworkentins@gmail.com
(no fees associated if you use friends/family)

or the link above

Thank y'all for your prayers,
your donations,
sharing our needs,
and encouraging notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...