Monday, July 30, 2018

Pondering...Part III

YET

I continue to wonder

what is it God would want me to learn from this journey,
this journey of the past 55 days
and as they continue in the days and weeks to come

to be INTENTIONAL,
to be FLEXIBLE,
to LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY
to TRUST in HIM
to GIVE THANKS

not only for the big things...
Ron is CANCER FREE!!!!!!

but also for the little things
22 friends who have given financially to us
as that is one BIG THING - being able to pay the oncologist on the day of the appointment and save 25% of the bill!!!

to buy lots of fresh fruit and veggies,
to have gas to make it to the various doctor appointments,
on the horizon Ron sees the surgeon this week and next, the oncologist again in three weeks - and we have the gas money for every one of those visits

to be KIND to those we meet each day,
to SHARE what we have been blessed with with others,
to LOVE one another, cherishing each smile,
each email, each note, each phone call
to be THANKFUL for another day to enjoy God's creation

just as Christ tells us
Image result for tomorrow is not promised

remember 

Image result for tomorrow is not promised

and

Image result for tomorrow is not promised

with that
I want to say
Image result for god is good


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...