Monday, January 2, 2017

What Will this Day Bring?


As I was reading this earlier today 
I am reminded that each day is a gift from the Lord,
one to be treasured, enjoyed and shared with others.

Each of us sin, each of us need to ask for forgiveness.
But the wonderful thing is that God forgives us each and every time!!

Fluid ~ today my goal is to be flexible.
I have a few things that must get done but I don't
want to be so focused I forget to look for the
special little blessings that show up throughout
the day.

What is your goal for today?

I have been thinking a lot about being grateful.
November seems to be the month everyone talks
about being grateful but shouldn't we be grateful every day?
I used to keep a gratitude journal and like so many things in my life it just seemed to go to the wayside.  I think about things I am thankful for as I fall asleep at night but I want to be purposeful in giving thanks each and every day.

I have so much to be thankful for
~ the best loving and caring hubby in the world!
~ healthy kids and grandchildren
~ pretty good health
~ a good, yet challenging job
~ friends and family

What are you thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...