Monday, January 16, 2017

Fellowship with our Northwood Family

What a blessing to be with our church family on Sunday.

It always feel so good to be back in our church home.
Hard to believe we have been a part of Northwood Alliance Church for over 15 years.  One of the blessings of returning to our church home, is it is like we have never been gone.  Hugs are given, stories shared and we are surrounded by love.

Sunday was no different.  We saw many familiar faces and quite a few new ones.  That is always nice  to see new faces and meet new friends.  Being surrounded by old friends also brings many blessings.  Worshipping and praising the Lord together always warms my heart.  And today singing, MAJESTY together reminded me of many memories of the love of my brothers and sisters.

MAJESTY

Majesty, worship his majesty;
Unto Jesus be all glory, honor, and praise.
Majesty, kingdom authority,
Flow from his throne unto his own, his anthem raise.
So exalt, lift up on high the name of Jesus.
Magnify, come glorify Christ Jesus, the King.
Majesty, worship his majesty,
Jesus who died, now glorified, King of all kings.



Reminding me that everything I have and everything I am comes from the Lord.
Without the Lord I am nothing.
And Jesus is everything!!!

And how Jesus went to the cross for me, for all of us, taking all our sins upon Him and that as Jesus is God's Beloved 
We are also God's Beloved
I
Am
God's

Beloved!!
Belong
To
Him!!

I am His
In the good times and bad,
In sickness and in health
As I walk firmly and when I stumble
I am His.
I am His Beloved!!

****
Today I am thankful for a church home and church family who welcomes us home whenever we can make it to Blaine.  Whether is is 7 months or a year or two ~ we are blessed beyond measure with a church family who loves us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...