Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Anxiety Attacks are NO FUN!!

It has been a very long time since I have had an anxiety attack
and I have had three in the last three days!!
Not good at all!!!

Late Sunday night
the first one hit
just after midnight.
At first I thought I was having another heart attack,
so did what the docs have told me to do ~ 
take a Lorazapam,
wait 20 minutes and see if it kicks in,
fortunately for me
it did
so with deep breathing, 
snuggling with my hubby,
praying and telling myself I was okay
I finally drifted off to sleep.

Second one hit
yesterday evening after our meeting with UM Chris and
the two administrators here at the ranch.
Felt very frustrated with some of the outcome,
some totally makes sense,
some not so much
but it is what it is
and we just move forward.

Yes we are still employed, just got a few extra 
unpaid days off
but that just means I get two days to just be with the
hubby doing whatever we want ~ like
going for a drive in the country, eating at Rudy's,
sleeping in and some extra snuggling.

And we are looking forward to getting on
Image result for american airlines planes
and heading to Blaine
to see family and friends!!!

One more sleep and we are off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...