Friday, January 6, 2017

Anticipation

I love dreaming about things we have planned.

Right now we have two trips planned

The first one is a quick trip to 
Washington!!

We head out on Thursday
and return the following Tuesday.

We are looking forward to time
with 
friends and family
and
worshipping with our 
Northwood Alliance Church Family.

We have been watching the weather and trying to figure out how to pack.  
It looks like we might get one day of snow!!!
And it wouldn't be the PNW
if it didn't rain a bit too!!!

And then in February we will have 
three weeks off!!!
That's one of the perks with our job
here in Waco:

we work 7 days
and then have 7 days off
so when we take a week of vacation
we actually get three weeks off ~ 21 days!!!

We don't have all our plans set but we know we will be going to
Montana!
Idaho!
Arizona! 
and then back to Texas!!!

Do you like to anticipate things?
What's your favorite thing to look forward to?

Me ~ anytime I get to spend with family and/or friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...