Wednesday, September 13, 2017

You Know You Are

Image result for stressed
when both House Parents are ready to
Image result for explode

Trying to do the best we can
when we don't have all the information
So you make a decision
then get reamed out!!!
Because it was the
Image result for wrong
thing to do!!!

Well if you want us to do the right thing
and not think for ourselves
then give us all the 
Image result for information

that we need to do our jobs!!!

Today is one of those 
Image result for days

that we question are we in the 
Image result for right place


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...