Sunday, December 16, 2018

Scouring the Scriptures

For my birthday,
Ron got me
NLT Inspire PRAISE Bible, Purple Imitation Leather with Floral Design  -     By: Christian Art

I am so enjoying it....one of the things I like to do when I get a new Bible, 
my last one was 2012....
is to go through my old Bible
and underline passages from that Bible
in my new Bible
also while doing some reading.

Today I ended up in
Numbers 9:23
And when the Cloud went up, they got up and marched. They camped at God’s command and they marched at God’s command. They lived obediently by God’s orders as delivered by Moses.
and I reflected on a conversation I had recently
and she said 
Well, sort of. God called you to that life and you answered His call.
and it got me to thinking, some more...
and then I found Numbers 9:23
and how we live in our little home on wheels (Camper/Tent)
and enjoy traveling around the US,
seeing friends and family
and how sometimes we make plans
and things don't work out according to our plans 
but through it all,
we continue to keep trusting the Lord,
I keep trusting the Lord
and 
He Never Fails Me!!!

My scripture readings this morning were in 
Luke 2:8-20 & Matt. 2:7-12
yet I somehow ended up in
Matthew 7:7
and
Matthew 7:12

and what keeps going through my  mind
is that as long as we (I) keep being aware and 
seeking the Lord
and all that He wants for me

HE will always be with me.

And today
I feel like the Lord has confirmed to me
that I really am where I need to be,
right at this moment


to keep on keeping on...
doing what I do best...
loving on others and just sharing me...
the way the Lord made me!!!

******
and a prayer request...
Ron and I are both fighting colds/coughs,
please pray they don't get any worse
and that we will both feel rested and better.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...