Saturday, December 30, 2017

UGH!

Image result for feeling sick quotes

That's how I woke up this morning.
So did Ron though he sounds like a 
Image result for frog

Our day has consisted of filling the water tank
as we prepare for 
Image result for brrr it's freezing

Temps have been cold all day and getting colder.
Freezing temps are expected every night for the next six nights.
Ron filled the water tank,
emptied our gray and black water tanks
and put the hoses away.

I made a pot of chili,
thought it was supper time
and then realized we were eating dinner at 2:30 pm.
Guess we will have chili for a snack later this evening.

We made our way to the Adult Lodge
to download some shows on Netflix.
Image result for the ranch tv show

We watched Season One
and our now recording Seasons Two & Three.
Binge watching to commence soon.

Tomorrow we plan to go to church at
Image result for heart of texas cowboy church waco texas
unless we wake up feeling worse than we do right now.

All in all we have had a good day
and I give thanks for that.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. We've been wondering how things were going for you two--not having heard anything recently. (Obviously I don't keep up with facebook very well.) So sorry to hear you are having colds--as if you needed any more unwelcome events. I applaud your heartset of trusting the Lord even (maybe, especially) in the difficult times. We'll be praying for job opportunities to come your way. We were disappointed to not get to see you when you were here in Nov. Now that you are in a travelling home again, maybe you'll be up this way. God bless you where ever you are. New title page and blog look good.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...