Thursday, November 30, 2017

More About Me

Saying sorry is hard to do ~

It seems lately I have been apologizing over and over.

For saying the wrong thing,

for over~reacting,

for something I did but didn't mean too,

for crying at the littlest of things

for taking things too seriously,

the list could go on and on.

Someone wrote on Facebook that life just seems to be one thing after another.

Today during my quiet time

I thought of my life over the past few months,

lots of tears, lots of misunderstandings,

lots of miscommunications,

but the one thing that has been constant

is daily reminders that no matter what is going on


But I have sure failed Him!
And myself!!
And others!!

And I am reminded 
over and over
 

And 

God has never run out on me

But I've run from Him,
from those who love and care about me.
I've run when I get angry,
when I'm scared,
when I'm hurt,
when my emotions are running strong,
when people say things that hurt my heart,
when I'm tired,
and for no reason at all!!

And that's where I am right now.

Lord, I am such a human!!!

Lord help me to make things right,
help me to share your Love,
help me to 


And to


And that


I am so thankful that

And tomorrow morning will be here soon!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...