Monday, November 14, 2016

Really ???

I believe that we are called for a purpose
and yet right now, right this moment
I am ready to say I don't like this purpose,
this calling
and I think
God 
Made
Great 
Big 
Mistake

or else what I thought was God calling us to this place,
for this season, for such a time as this,
maybe I was wrong,
plain
wrong.

Am I admitting defeat
no, not yet,
but is it clearly on my mind
yep,
you betcha.

Am I a quitter,
not usually,
usually 
I am the 
biggest fighter
but I don't 
think
I can continue in this fight.

Maybe tomorrow will dawn 
a new day and new thoughts

But right now
I can honestly say
that 
the 
time 
to
move
on 
may 
be
closer 
than
I realized.

We 
are 
having 
some
major
philosophical
differences

and I think they are going to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...