Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Just Thinking

As I sit here this morning
in the peaceful quiet of dogs snoring,
pen to paper,
newspapers and coffee cups 
being moved around
I am reminded
how precious life is.

I am reminded that the past is in the past
and that each new day
brings new opportunities to enjoy 
my life and my surroundings.

We have known of death this week
but also the birth of a precious baby

We have shed tears of pain
and tears of joy

We have laughed and cried

but most of all we have loved.

Isn't that what life is all about
Loving
one
another!!

So go out and spread the Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...