Sunday, July 20, 2014

What the Heck?

Received an interesting phone all on
Thursday afternoon.
Seems someone has turned me in to 
here in Branson, MO.

Seems like July 31, 2014 
will find me in the MDA Jail
at Rocky's Italian Restaurant

120 N Sycamore St, Branson, MO 65616(417) 335-4765
starting at 11:30 AM
till I am able to raise 

So far,

I have two questions for you:

1.  Do you know who turned me in?
The only clue I have is 
"She said Ali is sweet and has a big heart."

Any ideas?
Make your suggestions in the comments.

2.  If you would like to donate to my 
just let me know in the comments
and I will get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...