Tuesday, July 15, 2014


What a difference a good night's sleep does for one's being.

Thank you to those who prayed for me.  
I woke up a few times in the night
but super refreshed when I woke up about 7:30.

Today is

Can you figure out my favorite one?

So make sure you get some Gummy Bears today!!!

Even though Gummy Bears are very yummy and brings smiles to our faces
we can have something better  every day
and we don't have to wait for a National Day to celebrate

We can celebrate
Jesus!!

this morning I am reminded
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit.
Rather, in humulity value others above yourselves."  Philippians 2:3

God challenges us to do two things:  Love Him and love our neighbors.
Loving God because He first loved me!!!
How do I show God I love him.
By building my relationship with him.
In reading His word, praising His name,
studying His word - all demonstrate my love for him.

Lord, help me today to be intentional in my love for you and in my relationship with you.  Thank you for loving me when I fall short in my part of our relationship.  Help me to love those who I come into contact with.  Help me to not be discouraged when others fall short of my expectations.  Help me to know how to set boundaries and not feel used by others.  Help me to stand and be strong when others say one thing and do another...I don't want to be judgmental so Lord help me to hold people accountable for the things that I can and not take things as personal hurts because of their actions or lack thereof. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...