Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Feeling a Bit Better

Have slept most of the past 2 1/2 days,
woke up at 12:41 pm today.

Thankful I was not 
Image result for wheezing clipart

Actually feeling much better!!

Still not the best,
but better.

Did three loads of laundry,
changed the sheets on our bed,
got caught up on our banking
and watched some TV with the hubs.

Tomorrow we move to 
COE Airport Park
in Waco, TX for two weeks.

We have lots going on over the next two weeks:
going to Houston for a wedding on Saturday,
continuing to look for work,
checking out what needs to happen to fix our trailer
from the blowout
and continue to get better.  

It has been so cold here
so we have spent a lot of time in the trailer.
So thankful we have our home on wheels
and a place to park her.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...