Tuesday, August 1, 2017

New Month, New Day

As the alarm was going off this morning I thought about rolling over and going back to sleep.  Then I remembered that I really want to get back into having my quiet time before the boys are up, before hitting the ground each morning.  

So up I got.
Took a shower, talked to God ~ isn't that the best place to carry on a conversation with him?
Finished getting ready for the day,
grabbed my Bible and my journal
and then continued spending some time with  my Lord.

I don't know why I am surprised,
but alas God met me right where I needed him to be.

First up was 

which reminded me of 

which led me to thinking of my 
which seems to be ever ending but not much is getting crossed off
and gives my anxiety room to grow!!

I need to be content where I am and not allow myself to get so stressed 
over things that I can't control.

It doesn't mean I can't have goals,
it just means I need to keep them realistic.

So I have decided to have some daily goals, 
weekly goals,
and some long term goals.

I feel like I have just given myself permission
to take things one at a time,
not expecting to be 

I feel like I've been rambling on
and that's okay.

Sometimes that's just how I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...