Thursday, December 8, 2016

It Doesn't Really Matter

It Doesn't Really Matter

~ it doesn't matter how hard I try
I FAIL

~ it doesn't matter what you do for others
IT'S NEVER ENOUGH

~ it doesn't matter 

~ it plain doesn't matter

And I am

DONE!!!

I am done trying to be strong

I am done trying to give the benefit of the doubt

I am done trying to follow the rules

WHY should I try to follow the rules ~
no one is held to the rules,
consequences are not given,
told one thing but then another happens or doesn't happen

I AM DONE!!!

You want a robot,
you got one
You want a BITCH
you have one

Ask politely someone to turn the TV down
get told IT IT - Hell I can't even hear myself think

Yes, I am pissed and I don't care who knows it

I am told I am not fair

HELL, LIFE IS NOT FAIR

Why have rules and expectations

It doesn't really matter

Do as you please, there will be no consequences

Oh how I could write more

but really what does it matter

Nothing will change

the game is bide my time,
let the chips fall where they may

guess when real life
kicks you in the ass
then you might pay attention.

I might be paying attention sooner than later!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...