Thursday, April 2, 2015

B is for Boys & Blessings

Day 2 of the A-to-Z Blog Challenge

B is for Boys!!!

And I think I am one of the luckiest mom's around
as I have two of the best BOYS in the world,
well at least that's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

Jamie on the left and Brandon on the right

But see there should have been 3 boys


Royce & Jamie are twins,
some days it is difficult not to ask the 
what if questions?
what would it have been like to raise three little boys?
would all three of them like sports, 
like Jamie who played soccer or
Brandon who played soccer and basketball
or would Royce have liked football which his Dad played?

No one knows,
but this mama knows the heartache of losing one of her boys
but she can't dwell on it too much cause it causes her to cry

So this mama focuses on the good things

Jamie & Brandon are 
super duper daddy's

Here is Jamie with sweet Opal.
We are so glad to have her in our life.
And she is definitely all girl...her favorite color is PINK!!!

And these four boys are Brandon's children.
Max holding Alex
with Treyson & Christopher in front.

B is for BLESSINGS!

Our BOYS have 
BLESSED us
with FIVE wonderful grandchildren.

BOYS are a BLESSING!!!

What about you ~ do you have BOYS in your life?

What about BLESSINGS?  Do you see them all around you??

3 comments:

  1. This post made me smile and tear up. I have two nephews...yes, boys are a blessing. :)

    -Chrys Fey
    Tremp’s Troops - A to Z Co-co-host
    Write with Fey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from A/Z. You definitely have been blessed with your boys and now grandchildren :) I am sorry for your loss of your other boys; it is reassuring you will see them again and get to spend eternity with them, but I know you would have wanted the opportunity to have raised them on this side of eternity.

    Good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The loved ones are BLESSINGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...