Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Bit of Snow .. Oh My


Yep, little white stuff is falling from the sky!
Oh My!

So what does that mean?
It means 
Ron will continue to drive out to
GUMI Camp
to feed 
these girls

And these cute little things!


And we will move our

Home on Wheels

on


Yes, we are a little bummed but as Ron said this morning
we would rather
drive our 
 

Jeep on a snowy road then our motor home.

 

for all your prayers and encouragement as we 
begin this next journey
in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...