Saturday, December 13, 2014

Oh my gosh...8 days since I last wrote


Time just loves to get away from me....

here are some pictures of what we have been doing....

Santa waiting for kids to show up :)

Grammy sitting with Santa


Okay, I got caught kissing Santa :)

My Christmas cactus with lots of little bloooms

Logan making funny faces during our Christmas Potluck & Concernt

and we are all
moved into our
motorhome

and

it is even showing signs of Christmas
Nativity set that Ron & I have had since December 1975,
prior to that it was always up in our home
when I was growing up.
One of the few things I have that belonged to my mom,
I treasure it.




Our festive Christmas trees :)
The Nativity Scene is under the green tree




Close up of our white & red tree.
Train in front was a gift last year to Ron from a friend.



sorry it's blurry but Ron just finished putting up the colored lights around our new cabinet...
it really is pretty



The blue tote is the last of our Christmas decorations.
When we moved into the motor home we had 19 totes of Christmas decorations,
we took two with us when we hit the road,
we are now up to 3 totes full of decorations
and one with just lights.



Candle with snow couple on our kitchen counter.

So that is what we have been up to!!!

Have you decorated for Christmas?

Do you have one favorite ornament
or decoration that means
something special to you?

I would love to hear what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...