Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday's Thoughts

 
What a beautiful morning here in the Ozarks.

Woke to birds singing and the sun shining through the trees.  

And this song going through my mind

 

So thankful for God's new mercies each and every day.

 

and in Psalm 71:2
It is my response to any trials I face that is important...everyone has them but we can be exempt from failing during those trials if we seek God, trust God and ask Him for help for whatever trial we are facing.

One of my trials, as many of you know, 
is eating healthy and getting exercise.  
Yesterday was an okay day for eating 
except for the milkshake I had in the afternoon 
while Ron and I were out running errands.  

Exercise = A
Did 20.05 minutes on the treadmill at 2.2 mph on a 1.5 incline!!  
Go me!!!

God has given me many tools on this journey to get healthy and one of them is learning to plan ahead so that is what I am doing today.  

Meals:
Breakfast: Peach
Lunch: Large green salad with slices of ham and lots of veggies and a piece of roasted chicken.
Dinner: Spaghetti and salad

Beverage Choice of the Day: 
 
And lots of it...some with a slice of lemon!

In the next part of my devotion 

Job 38:3a

 
which goes right along with Psalm 71!

And then Psalm 103:8-14
 
And I know God loves me enough to give me the freedom to choose what I am going to do and the best way to do what I need to do is to ask God to help me every step of the way...planning and preparing, seeking His guidance. 

So for today I have planned
...out my meals
...planned some exercise time
...made a point to spend time with God
(oh what a difference when I begin the day with coffee with the Lord)

And now to get on with my day.

Choosing to Love the Lord and to have a great day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...