Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday's Thoughts

My view this morning...so beautiful and peaceful and what a great place to spend time with my Lord Jesus Christ.

 
 
This verse reminds me that God calls me to be 

Faithful

Committed

Say What I Mean

Let my YES be YES and my NO be NO

in every area of my life

~ spending time with the Lord each day

~ in eating healthy

~ in getting physical exercise

~ following through on things I commit to.
 
And then 
 
Psalm 51: 1-4
 
 
In the devotion that went with this scripture it stated 
"Divine pardon feels like a thorough cleansing in a warm and wonderful bubble bath.

And those who know me, know I love to step into


 
 
and know I can stay in there for a long, long time.

And then I pictured a little girl, Ali sitting in the bathtub and my Abba Father cleaning me, scrubbing me and washing away all the dirt and grime and making me all clean again.  And I realized He does that each and every day that I go to him, confess my sins and seek his forgiveness.

 
 
Thank you Jesus for loving me, cleansing me and giving me a new day to start over with you!!

Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...