Thursday, March 28, 2013

Have you ever had one of those days?

I have been contemplating a couple of blog posts I wanted to do.

No problem you say.

But I have two blogs and so I wrote

this one at Alice's Restaurant earlier today.  I had a title in mind and the body in my thoughts.  
I put the title in, walked away from the computer and began thinking of my blog post for 
The Wandering Workentins
and so started writing it.

Got all done, published it and then realized I had written The Wandering Workentins post on Alice's Restaurant ~ duh, go figure.

So if you want to see what was intended for The Wandering Workentins just click on the link
(underlined up above)

and stay tuned for another blog post about life here at the campground!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...