Friday, February 22, 2013

Gift from a Friend

We were invited over for dinner to some new friends place.

We enjoyed the evening, a wonderful roast dinner with fresh strawberry pie for dessert.

As we were getting ready to head home we were gifted with

One dozen of freshly laid eggs.  Aren't they pretty??

Teresa and I chuckled over this one - it looks like it has a wart on it.
Ron and I had some of these eggs along with sausage patties for dinner last night.
Nothing tastes better than farm fresh eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...