Monday, January 9, 2012

Ramblin' Thoughts

What a day today has been ~~~

~ don't understand why some people think lying is okay.  That it justifies their behavior to get what they want.  And then when they are challenged about lying they say you don't understand, you don't know the "crap" I have had to deal with in my life ~ you are right but I have had to deal with a ton of crap in my life too but that does not make lying okay, for any reason.

Now I am not talking about lying in the sense of pulling off a surprise party or pulling a prank for fun with someone.   I am talking about lying about your behavior or what you are doing.  I can't think of any reason why lying is okay...can any of you?

~ then being yelled at by someone because they are upset because they are being told they have to follow the rules.  Rules they agreed to follow and now because the rules are trying to be enforced "people are picking on them."  Once again, if you don't like the rules no one is making you stay ~ it is your choice.  But whether you stay or go STOP yelling at me!  I am trying to do my job.  The job I was hired to do.  Enforce the rules that you have put into place.

~ if you ask my opinion or what would I do don't say that won't work, or I've tried that a hundred times, or tell me that is a stupid idea...you are the one who asked my opinion.  If you don't want to hear that opinion then don't ask me for it.

~ can you tell I am frustrated?  I am.  And I am taking a moment to catch my breath, clear my head and start over fresh.  Please don't tell me not to pull back or don't leave...taking a break is not quitting.  It is just that  a break.  Life a coffee break, stepping back and checking things out.  It's okay to do that.

OK, I feel a little better.  Hope you are not offended by by Ramblin' Thoughts - they are just my thoughts and I needed them out ~ you know what they say better out than kept in to explode.  I don't explode any more.  I stop and breathe, reflect and make healthy choices.  Much better way to do things.  Don't you agree?

2 comments:

  1. Ali, sounds like a hard spot to be put into. Hold true to your values, they are what shines through about you to others. I've had that same conversation about lying with someone who should know better, and I know how hurt I am after these confrontations (not my Ron). Keep taking those deep breaths, and let Jesus flow over you.

    Nancy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! Venting amd expressing your thoughts are important things to do, especially when you feel better (even a little) afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...