Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thinking about the tomorrow's in our life.

As we were heading home today from a weekend with blogger I asked Ron what one thing would he like to do before he dies...and he said go to Alaska by driving there and then working up there for a summer season.  So we had a long conversation and have come to the conclusion to do that we would definitely need a different rig and to do that we definitely need to refine our budget to build our savings up and think how we can do this. So keep us in your prayers as we work through all this thinking and planning.

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to have a goal. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going to drive all the way to Alaska, you might as well stay up there and work for a while. It's on our bucket list, but we haven't managed to carve out the time and finances to do justice to the trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...