Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oops ~ Almost missed my post for Friday! Again

Here it is almost 11:00 p.m. and I was about ready to go to bed when I remembered I hadn't made a post today.  Whew!  Glad I made it.

Today I am thankful for...
...a friend to remind me that God has been faithful in the past and He will continue to be faithful today and tomorrow.

...a husband who does the laundry and the dishes because they need to be done.  Thank you honey for all you did today while I was gone working at the church.
...a pastor that encourages me without even knowing he is doing it.

...a son and his girlfriend who stopped by to visit just because.
...a grandson who humors his Grandpa over the phone.  Thanks Max for being such a great grandson.  We are so proud to have you in our family.

...finally receiving my unemployment check today.

3 comments:

  1. Ali..wonderful Praise Post!!And yah a check!!

    Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. With everything else, gotta love that unemployment check!

    It's those little everyday things we need to remember to be thankful for. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been posting what I am thankful for on my Facebook and was JUST thinking about doing it on my blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog by the way!!! Nice to "meet" you! ;-) LOVE your thankfulness!! :-))) Thanks for your comments I love them! :-) I LOVE the Ticknor Tribe... I always think to myself on a hard day "if THEY can do it... WE can!" LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...