Tuesday, March 19, 2019

10 Day Writing Challenge ~ Day 1

I'm not sure how I found this writing challenge, I think it was on Facebook but I thought it might help get me in the habit of writing each morning.  Today is Day 1...here is the link if you want to check it out.  
Writing Prompt of the Day #1: What's Your Game Name Now?
I have never watched Game of Thrones, don't know anything about it so will  be flying by the seat of my pants as I write this morning.
What’s your 'Game Name' now? Whether you’ve ever watched the show or not, if you could create your own Game of Thrones name, what would it be? 
I am Ali, also known as Wife, Mom, Grammy, daughter of the King, Friend and Encourager; I have also gone by the name of Margaret Alice ~ my given name, named after both of my grandmothers, one of whom I never had the chance to meet and don't really know much about her and the other who loved me in her special way, who made some special memories with me; loves Jesus and York peppermint patties; enjoys traveling with my best friend and lover, Ron; Crocheter of Gifts ~ sharing my love for others as I can; First of Her Name as there is none other like me!!!
What do you think?  Do you have a name for me that maybe I overlooked?  And why would you give me that name?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...