Thursday, February 7, 2019

Please God...

Image result for God can come sit with me
Sometimes, like yesterday and today, I wish God would just come sit next to me on the couch or on the foot of my bed and tell me what to do...

I trust and believe this verse
Image result for jeremiah 29 11

but sometimes, okay lots of times I wish He would literally come and sit with me...

and though He physically didn't sit next to me this morning,
He reassured me over and over this morning

Image result for zephaniah 3 17

Image result for psalm 14:6

Image result for psalm 16 1

And this sums it all up!!!
Image result for psalm 18 1-3

Lord you know what's laying heavy on our hearts
and we come to you asking for you to be clear with us and to give us that 
Image result for peace that passes all understanding
Thank you for loving us just as we are!!!
Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...