Sunday, June 24, 2018

Made it to Double Digits!!!

Yesterday was our 39th day of Gate Guarding,
we have 99 days left to go
before we head out to California.

We still like our job,
have talked about picking up another gate 
February to May 2019.

We will see.

The one thing we miss is 
going for drives,
checking out the local area.

There is a little museum
here in town
that we both have seen

and Pecos is known as
which is happening this next week.

So we each may take a bit of time and
check them out this week.

We will see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...