Wednesday, March 14, 2018

LOVE

Image result for love one another images

As I made my way to the living room I glanced back at Ron who was still sleeping and my heart just warmed up.  I am so blessed to be loved by him.  I am loved beyond measure.  I don't deserve that love YET Ron continually loves me.  He tells me not only in words but in little things he does ~ like doing the dishes each morning, letting me sleep in on days off, holds me when I ask and even when I don't.  

And for 42 years we have had this crazy conversation

Image result for love
we don't yell it ~ we laugh over and over ~ I love Ron more because I have to produce more love to go around him but he will tell me he loves me more because there is more of him to produce more love.  I think we are both right.

But OH how God's love is so much more!!!

Image result for God loves me

and 

He commands us to love one another

Image result for love one another images

It's not easy to always love someone
and I know I haven't always loved the way I should

Image result for God's mercies are new every morning

My prayer this morning

Lord, help me to love as you have loved me,
help me to extend grace and mercy,
as you do for me each day.
Help me to remember I can love
because you first loved me!

Love
just love 
one another.

What a beautiful world we would live in,
if people first just loved one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...