Friday, January 19, 2018

On the Horizon!

What is on the horizon for the Workentins?

I wrote a post Pondering (click on the word Pondering and it will take you to that post) 
about some things that we have been thinking about ~

~ job offers

~ having faith

~ trusting God in all situations

~ seeking counsel from others

~ praying and expectations to those prayers

and

we are happy to say God is leading us

each and every day

and each day the direction

becomes a little clearer.

Now that I've gotten your attention,
I just need to ask you to be patient with us
as we get things in order
and when we can
we will share all about our
upcoming adventures

Because everyone who knows us
every day of our lives is an adventure!

Stay tuned for more details
coming on the

Image result for Horizon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...