Monday, November 14, 2016

Really ???

I believe that we are called for a purpose
and yet right now, right this moment
I am ready to say I don't like this purpose,
this calling
and I think
God 
Made
Great 
Big 
Mistake

or else what I thought was God calling us to this place,
for this season, for such a time as this,
maybe I was wrong,
plain
wrong.

Am I admitting defeat
no, not yet,
but is it clearly on my mind
yep,
you betcha.

Am I a quitter,
not usually,
usually 
I am the 
biggest fighter
but I don't 
think
I can continue in this fight.

Maybe tomorrow will dawn 
a new day and new thoughts

But right now
I can honestly say
that 
the 
time 
to
move
on 
may 
be
closer 
than
I realized.

We 
are 
having 
some
major
philosophical
differences

and I think they are going to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Our Home on Wheels

We are all moved in!!! As you walk into our back door you come into the living room.  These chairs are on the back wall of the traile...