Sunday, September 11, 2016

Happy Birthday Again Joanie!!!

Today, September 11, 2016 I am reposting my blog post from September 11, 2015 because nothing has changed.  Today is my sister, Joanie's birthday and just as last year I felt these things I feel them again today.  So much has happened within our family over the last year, more memories made, major moves and job changes, exciting happening's with our family that I would love to share with Joanie but alas she still chooses not to have contact with me or anyone in my family.
So once again I say:


Happy Birthday Joanie!!

Even though you have chosen not to speak to me since September 2008
I want you to know that I think of you often, wondering how you are doing.

Like I have said to many, 
I don't know what I did to you
that makes you hate me so
but I want you to know

I love you!

I wish you would speak to me
and tell me what is wrong.

Matthew 18:18 tell us

and so I don't understand how you can claim to love Jesus
and be a Christian YET refuse to even speak to me.

Jesus tells us to love one another
and yet you despise me.

I just don't get how you can say and do things
that conflict radically from each other.

I asked our niece to see if you would allow her to give me your address
so I could send you a birthday card
Your reply - NO!

What gives?
What do you think Mom, Dad or Kathy
think about how you refuse to speak to me.

You have nephews who have grown into some of the
best young men around and yet you choose to act like they don't exist.

Your stubborness is causing you to miss out on so much.

Do you even care that you have a great niece or four great nephews?

I thought long and hard before writing this post.
But I have heard through the grapevine that 
you read my blog so I am putting this out there.

Happy Birthday Dear Sister!

I am saddened to think that you have no siblings in your life, 
no nephews.  I am thankful that at times you speak with our niece.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a family get together
and encourage one another?

I think so.
Your niece thinks so.
Your nephews would love for you to meet their families.

I can only do so much.
So once again, 
I am reaching out to you.

Wondering if you will accept the offer
to connect once again.

I love you.
Ron loves you.

Happy Birthday Joanie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...