Sunday, January 31, 2016

Snuggles, Basketball and God's Faithfulness

I have been absent the last few days as we have been at our sons' Brandon's home.  Friday we spent the day snuggling and taking care of two sick little ones.  Alexander and Treyson were under the weather so what's a Grammy and Grandpa supposed to do...go do some snuggling.

Saturday we were able to go to Christopher's basketball game.  It brought back lots of memories when Brandon played and here he is now coaching his own 7 year old son!

And then we headed back to our apartment here in Newberg.  On the way we saw some beautiful rainbows

~~and if I could figure out how to get my photos from my phone to my laptop I would share our day in pictures with you ~~

You will just have to trust me that we had a good time snuggling and watching Christopher as he played basketball or should I say, run around the court and having fun!

Friday night we had Sushi for dinner and was glad that Max and his girlfriend, Megan could join us...it was fun to just sit at the table as a whole family and share about our day.

This morning as I was having my quiet time with the Lord I was reminded of many things ~


and


along with


And I once again gave thanks to the Lord for his Love and Care in this journey of Life!!!  Times we have not understood the reasons behind certain things but growing each and every day to 


and looking back and seeing how God has led us, protected us, guided us and cared for us and so today I once again claim His promise to Trust HIM in all things and know that HE knows the plans HE has for me.

Prayer request ~ I would like to ask for continued prayers for our sweet Aunt Erma as she prepares to meet our loving Jesus.  We love her so much and do not like to hear of the pain and fatigue she is dealing with.  Please join me as I ask the Lord for comfort for her and Uncle Rex and give thanks foro those that can be near to them right now.  Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...