Friday, March 6, 2015

Stuck NO More!!!

Thank you Pastor Isaac for 
coming over this morning
bright and early
while the ground was 
still frozen
to help 

get the
TRUCK 
Post Hole Digger
out of the mud!!!


And then visiting with us over
a couple cups of steaming hot coffee.

Your help was greatly appreciated
and 
Ron and I give thanks that 
the truck & post hole digger
are out of the muck and mud!!!

Now off to go unplug a stopped up
garbage disposal and sink!!!

And yes,
Image result for never a dull moment

AND

Image result for never a dull moment

Stay tuned for more with 
Ali & Ron
aka
The Wandering Workentins
though right now we are not wandering far
but we are
Living
Image result for enjoying life

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...