Monday, July 21, 2014

Oh What a Day!!!

Today has been one of those days I hope I don't have a repeat of for a long, long time. 
 Had to totally upgrade and reload everything on my computer...no fun.
Had a meltdown when I couldn't find the Quicken disc but my sweet hubby 
went on the search and found it...yep still in the bag from our trip to 
Oregon/Washington this past February/March ~UGH~

I think I am a bit behind on my filing, sorting
and anything and everything having to do with paperwork.

On the bright side
we sure had fun swimming with 
Miss Liberty!!!

So I now have my computer updated,
Quicken back where it belongs,
Everything backed up again!

And now it is time 
for this lady to go to bed!!!

Hope you had a great day!!!

Tomorrow is a new day
and I will start all over again.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...