Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Oh My, Where has the time gone?

Wow, where has the time gone? I had been doing so good keeping up a blog post every day and then capooie..life happens.

We got busy around the campground, which is a great thing.
Last Sunday we celebrated Ron's 59th birthday.
We had a potluck with lots of tasty dishes, making new friends and rekindling old friendships.  It was so nice to visit and learn about each others travels and lives.
In the middle of getting ready for the potluck got a call "that it was time!"  

Time for what you ask?  Time for Miss Lily to make an appearance.
So Liberty arrived about 1:45 on Sunday afternoon and helped us to get ready for the potluck and birthday celebration.  We kept her occupied as about every 20 minutes she would say "I miss Momma" and we would give her a hug and say "we know you do. Pretty soon Miss Lily will be here and you can talk to Momma."  And about 4:45 Daddy called to speak to Liberty and she was out helping Papa Ron empty the garbage.  So when she got back into the office about 5:00 we called Momma & Daddy on Facetime and got to see Lily for the very first time...boy does that little girl make some noise.
Presenting Miss Lily Mae
Photo: Good morning everyone! I'm so excited, today I get to meet my big sister Liberty! She called me yesterday but I was only a hour or so old! Derrick Robinson
And this is her heading for home.
Photo: I'm home!!!!! Derrick Robinson
(by the way she did get buckled in first)

And while Momma, Daddy & Lily were at the hospital
we did Liberty's favorite thing

Lily and the family arrived home Tuesday evening about 5 PM
This Grammy and Papa Ron were exhausted but it was a fun time with Liberty
and we are so thankful that Miss Lily arrived healthy and safely.

Other things ~~~
I got my new glasses yesterday...now trying to see if they work...
because having only one eye I  read out of my glasses differently than those with two eyes so adjusting to where I can read and holding my head is a challenge at times.
 Ron thinks its because of where the laptop sits and the distance...who the heck really knows.

We had yesterday and Monday off because Ronnie & Teresa are taking a weeks vacation. 
We have been planning to go to MN, leaving on 8/5, 
but that may not happen as the steering column in the Jeep literally broke  
they have put a temporary fix on it 
but now we have to recalculate our money to see if we have enough for the trip. 
Ugh..I hate money issues.

Well I had better get off here and get ready for work
supposed to open the office in nine minutes.
Good thing our commute is just a few steps from our bedroom
Hope each of you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...