Wednesday, July 16, 2014

ANGRY
FRUSTRATED
HATE BACKSTABBERS

and 

I am so ANGRY, FRUSTRATED, IRRITATED
and MAD
at myself
for once again
trying to help someone out
and get slapped around,
used and then tried to make me feel like 
it is my fault
otheres don't keep their word.

We, Ron and I love to help others
where we can.
We don't have lots of money or things
but we do give what we have 
which is our time 
and openly share what we do own.

Right now I am so hurt and feel so abused and
taken advantage of
that I don't ever want to help anyone ever again.
I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!

And then Ron says,
"honey you know that's not true"
right now it is!!!!

Why do people say they will do something,
that they want something better for their lives,
and then 
just do their own thing,
not follow up on what they say
they will do or pay or ??

Right now I am so angry 
that I could

So instead of screaming,
getting mad at the wrong people
I
It is safer for everyone!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...