Sunday, January 5, 2014

The First Snowfall of 2014

We woke to SNOW this morning

These were taken about 7 AM out the office door of 
 Our motor home is under the light.  
The cabin is behind it.

Looking up the hill from the office.

 

And then about 8:00 this is what I found.
I just love that guy!!!

I am so thankful for a hubby who loves me and 
cares not only about me but all our guests as well.

Then about 11 AM we looked outside.
You can barely see where Ron had blown the snow.
But you can see where someone was able to get out of the campground.


And we thought you might like to see how big some of those snowflakes are.

Well I guess I should get off the computer.
Time to make some Apple Pancakes for brunch
and then start tackling my To Do List...
one of this weeks goals is to take down the Christmas decorations.

The house always feel so empty when everything is down
so I think I might leave some lights up inside.

What do you think?  Is that a good idea or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...