Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Welcome to Wacky Wednesday as the picture says!!

In honor of my friends, Froggy Mommy and Froggy Donna
 
Good morning all!!!
Don't know how Wacky today will be 
but wishing each of a great day!!!

Had a very slow start to my morning.  The alarm went off at 6:00 and I finally sat up and got moving about 6:10 a.m.  It is very quiet out this morning, have only heard one bird and it is like he is saying "Hey, hey, hey" like trying to get someone's attention and no one is listening.

Isn't it amazing how God uses our surroundings 
to meet us right where we are at.

Psalm 130:1-6 was the scripture for this morning (NIV)

A song of ascents.

Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord;
    Lord, hear my voice. 
Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.

If you, Lord, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand?
But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can, 
with reverence, serve you.

I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,  
and in his word I put my hope.
I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning.


 Psalm 130:1-6 by Ali Workentin

Crying out to the Lord
Begging Him to hear my voice
It seems forever before I hear from Him
But wait, if I am patient God will respond
I just need to be still, just be and
God will answer in His timing not mine.

Reflecting about a time in the past where I was constantly busy, never sitting still
Being encouraged to BE, JUST BE
 
And I am so thankful for a pastor, a counselor and many friends who encouraged me, loved on me, sat with me while I cried, prayed with me and encouraged me to WAIT it (the feelings, the anxiety, the angst) out.
  
Who taught me to 
 
And to get those 
Wild Horses
 
into the corral
 
To
 
And to remember
 

What are you eager to do that God is telling you to slow down and Just Be?

Me...God is telling me to relax, don't overstress about stuff, 
 
make the list of all the things I think need to be done right now and then take them one at a time, enjoying 
 
Have a great day!!!  

Let me know how your day was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...