Sunday, June 30, 2013

Saturday Night Fun at Grand Country Jubilee~ Originally published on April 14, 2013

Saturday Night Fun at Grand Jubliee
As we are preparing to leave Branson there are a few things we wanted to make sure we did one more time ~ and going to Grand Country and see the show and cast of the Grand Jubilee.  And what a fun night we had.
Hosts Jim Dandy (Jamie Hagee) and Michael Patrick
Our hosts Michael Patrick & Jim Dandy (Jamie Hagee)
Country Jamboree 041313
The many faces of the band.
Country Jamboree 0413132
Jackie Brown
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
The only bummer was that Jackie Brown got Ron from the audience and sang to him, stroking his beard and then throwing a kiss to him at the end of the show AND THE BATTERIES HAD DIED IN THE CAMERA :(!
What a fun night ~ wish you could have been with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...