Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's Wednesday

 

Thought I should pop in and say hi!

HI!!

Today has probably been one of the most laziest days I have had in who knows how long.

Slept in till 9 a.m.  
Hubby got up at 10 a.m.
Hubby made lunch at 12:30 p.m

It is now 5:30 p.m. and I should think about something for dinner.
I would love to go out to eat but that would necessitate taking a shower, 
getting dressed and driving somewhere.

And here I sit in the corner of my couch,
playing on the computer,
reading Facebook,
talking my sweet hubby,
watching the verdict come down in the Jodi Arias trial,
thinking back to when I was on a jury in 1992
and how stressed and exhausting the day was after our verdict was read in court,
checking emails,
talking to a friend in Branson,
asking God for guidance about a possible decision regarding work for us,
enjoying the quiet of the day except for when we heard a truck tire blow on the freeway behind us,
talking to my sweet hubby,
writing a few emails,
reading Facebook
etc., etc., etc.

How has your day been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...