Thursday, March 28, 2013

Beautiful Moon on a Nice Warm Spring Evening

After an evening out seeing the Presley's, click here for that blog post, 
and arriving back at our campsite,
I glanced up and saw the beautiful moon.











This one is one of my favorites...I love all the colors that showed up and the lower bottom left corner shows Branson down the hill.
We thought it was interesting to see how the pictures turned out with different settings. 
Now to just figure out what setting will really give us a clear shot of the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...