Monday, April 9, 2012

Reply to Changes are a Coming

Wanted to reply to the comments on yesterday's blog ~

Carol ~ 2008 was a year of the rollercoaster in our life.  On February 24th, little Opal was born 11 weeks early weighing in at 1 lb 15 oz, 13 1/2 inches long.  Her birth was very scary and we didn't know if either her or her momma would make it but thankfully they both did.  Suzanne can't have any more children, then went on to lose their daughter Emerald in April 2009.  Opal faced many hurdles, stayed in the hospital till she was 4 months old, during which time she was life flighted from Bellingham to Seattle.  We are so thankful she is the happy, healthy little girl she is.  She brings us such delight and enjoys life!

On March 24th, Christopher was born healthy and strong and is a delight to be around.  On that same day, Ron's mom was put on Hospice care.  It was definitely a day of emotions running from the mountain top to the valley and back and forth.

On April 24th, Anne went home to be with the Lord and her precious husband who had been gone for almost 30 years.  Truly a sad day to lose such a marvelous woman but rejoiced that she was with our Heavenly Father and darling hubby.  On May 2nd she was buried and that was the morning that Opal was airlifted from Bellingham to Seattle.  Another roller coaster day. 

But through it all, God was and is faithful.  Hard to believe it has been 4 years.  We are so happy for both Opal & Christopher and they truly delight us!!

Carol, Kenny & Angela ~ thank you for your prayers for us as we start another new journey in our lives.  It is very comforting to know that we are not alone and that we can call on our friends to specifically pray about different situations.  I keep reminding myself what Jer. 33:3  says "I know the plans I have for you."  And "all things work together for good for those who trust and believe in God."  (don't know the scripture reference).

And to all my blog readers ~ thanks for reading and being a part of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...